The PanL PD40 Touch Display provides users an intuitive interface option to monitor and trigger control events when working alongside PanL Hub. Unlike mobile devices that usually requires recharging, the display can be placed at highly accessible areas with continuous power supply from PanL Hub through an Ethernet cable. PD40 is built with 4.0 inch full color TFT LCD powered by Bridgetek’s very own Embedded Video Engine (EVE) Graphic Controller chip that enables rich and intuitive multi touch GUIs displays.
- Integrated FT903Q 32-bit RISC microcontroller (MCU) with high speed performance
- In-built advanced FT811 graphics controller with display, touch and audio functionality
- 3.5″” high brightness TFT LCD (320*480 pixels) with capacitive five touch supported
- Built In Buzzer
- Two RJ45 Ports support RS485 Interface to PanL Hub, PanL Terminator, daisy chain to another PanL35 Touch Display or other PanL Devices
- Powered by PanL Hub at 24V DC Input through either RJ45 ports
- Operating temperature range : 0oC to +55oC”