The LDSBus pH Sensor Adapter is designed to work with pH probes to form a complete pH sensor. The adapter consists of a built-in BNC connector used to attach pH probes. The adapter and probe are calibrated using a 2-point calibration algorithm and supports measurement of pH ranging from 0 to 14 pH with a 0.01 pH resolution.
The adapter and probe combination is suitable for use in applications such as nutrient tanks, water treatment plants, sewage treatment plants, swimming pools. Real time monitoring, alert notifications and control
automation can be achieved.
LDSBus pH Sensor Adapter has the following features:
- pH Sensor Adapter to integrate with any pH probe with a BNC connecter
- Measures pH range of 0 to 14pH with linearized output and 0.01 pH resolution
- 2 Point calibration guided step-by-step
- BRTSys LDSBus protocol. Wired data/power transmission through LDSBus HVT-Junction
- High report rate of 1 report every 5 seconds
- Low power consumption 5V-108mW
- Operating temperature range : 0°C to +70°C
- Flush Mount and DIN Rail Mount options
- Supported platform application: BRTSys IoTPortal and LDSBus Python SDK