The LDSBus ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) Sensor Adapter is designed to work with a matching ORP probe to form a complete ORP sensor. This adapter has a BNC connector for attaching the ORP probe.
A 1-point calibration method is used to calibrate the adapter and probe, and ORP measurements can be undertaken with a resolution of 1 mV between -2000mV and +2000mV.
LDSBus ORP Sensor Adapter has the following features:
- BNC connector to interface with a wide variety of ORP probe types
- Measures ORP between -2000mV~+2000mV with a linearized output and a resolution of 1mV
- Step-by-step guidance for 1 Point Calibration
- BRTSys’s LDSBus protocol. Data/power transmission via LDSBus Quad T-Junction
- High report rate of 5 seconds
- Low power consumption 5V-91mW
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +70°C
- Flush Mount and DIN Rail Mount options
- Supported platform applications: BRTSys’s IoTPortal and LDSBus Python SDK