The LDSBus EC (Electrical Conductivity) Sensor Adapter is designed to work with EC probes to form a complete EC sensor. The adapter consists of built-in BNC connector used to attach EC probes.
The adapter and probe are calibrated using a two-point calibration procedure and the resulting sensor supports EC measurements ranging from 0.001mS/cm to 150mS/cm with a 0.001 mS/cm resolution.
The LDSBus EC Sensor Adapter is suitable for use in measuring salts, nutrients and impurities in water in hydroponics, aquaponics and aquaculture and fresh water systems. Monitoring, alerting and controlling the system can be done in real-time.
LDSBus EC Sensor Adapter has the following features:
- Supports Probe Cell Constant K=0.1, K=1.0 and K=10 probes with BNC connectors
- Measures EC range of 0.001mS/cm to 150mS/cm with linearized output and 0.001mS/cm resolution
- 2 Point step-by-step guided calibration
- BRTSys LDSBus protocol. Wired data/power transmission through LDSBus HVT-Junction
- High report rate of 1 report every 5 seconds
- Low power consumption 5V-91mW
- Operating temperature range : 0°C to +70°C
- Flush Mount and DIN Rail Mount options
- Supported platform applications: BRTSys IoTPortal and LDSBus Python SDK.