The LDSBus Dissolved Oxygen (DO) Sensor Adapter is designed to work with an analog galvanic probe to form a complete DO sensor. A BNC connector is built into the adapter for attaching such a probe. The adapter and probe are calibrated using a single-point calibration procedure and the resulting sensor supports DO measurements ranging from 0 to 20 mg/L with a resolution of 0.01mg/L.
Suitable for use in water quality measurement applications such as nutrient tanks, fisheries and hatcheries, water treatment and sewage treatment plants, swimming pools, aquariums and many other applications. Monitoring, alerting and controlling the system can be done in real-time.
LDSBus DO Sensor Adapter has the following features:
- DO Sensor Adapter integrates directly with Analog Galvanic Dissolved Oxygen probe via BNC connector
- DO measurement range of 0 to 20 mg/L with linearized output and 0.01mg/L resolution
- Single Point step-by-step guided calibration
- BRTSys LDSBus protocol. Wired data/power transmission through LDSBus HVT-Junction
- High report rate of 1 report every 5 seconds
- Low power consumption 88mW (5V)
- Operating temperature range : 0°C to +70°C
- Flush Mount and DIN Rail Mount options
- Supported platform applications: BRTSys IoTPortal and LDSBus Python SDK